Special services shall be applied when booking ticket and passengers can only board after approval and essential arrangement are made by CZ first under CZ's rules. Please read carefully for Special passengers rules or call +（8620）4006695539(International phone) for inquire before ticket purchasing.
1. The seats of the stretcher passengers shall be reserved no later than 72 hours before take-off. In special circumstances, the application of the stretcher passengers submitted within 72 hours before departure can be accepted after it is confirmed by the Company.
2. The stretcher passengers must be accompanied by at least one doctor or paramedic. If the doctor certifies that the patient doesn't need medical care during the trip, the passenger can also be accompanied by family members or guardians.
3. The stretcher passengers will only be accommodated in the Economy Class Cabin, and the seats near the stretcher, such as the row in front of it or the line adjacent to it, will be kept vacant in principle.
4. In case of seat cancellation or itinerary change after application for stretcher passenger, please contact us as soon as possible.
5. Applicable Fares
(1) Stretcher Passengers
The fare for stretcher passengers consists of the personal fare for the passenger and the additional fare for the stretcher.
a. Personal Fare
It is calculated at the published price for an Economy Class ticket. No preferential price or discount price (except the discount for children) is allowed.
b. Additional Fare
No matter how many seats the stretcher actually takes, the additional price shall be defined according to the following method:
For the flight segment where the passenger uses the stretcher, 8 additional seats will be charged at the normal one-way adult economy class price (no extra charges for taxes and fees).
c. In case of voluntary cancellation of flight before take-off, 5% of the applicable price (personal fare and additional fare) will be charged as refund fee; in case of flight cancellation after departure, the ticket will become invalid and no endorsement or refund will be allowed.
d. Tickets for stretcher passengers are not allowed for voluntary change or endorsement, which will be deemed as voluntary refund.
The escort will be charged at the applicable price for the specific class.
(3) Connecting Flights
The above prices are only applied for the segments operated by the Company. If the stretcher passenger takes flight with other airlines or some of the segments are operated by other airlines, the prices will be subject to the rules of the specific carrier.
6. Free Baggage Allowance
The free baggage allowance for stretcher passengers is 180 kg (indicated in the endorsement column if it cannot be filled in the column of free baggage allowance), and that for accompanying persons is subject to the specific class.
7. To ensure safe transportation, passengers need to be examined by our staff after arriving at the airport. The Company reserves the right to deny your boarding based on your physical conditions.
8. According to relevant regulations of Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), vehicles are not allowed to enter the isolated area of the airport without a pass. Passengers who need ambulance pick-up and drop-off services should contact the emergency center of the departure airport and the arrival airport, and all additional costs incurred will be borne solely by the passenger.