Shenzhen International Airport locates on a costal plain in the east coast of Pearl River estuary, occupying an area of 11 square kilometers with its flight zone ranking 4E. The airport provides 24-hour services and owes a runway (3400mх45m) and a taxiway, available for the landing and taking off of both the biggest passenger and cargo plane. The airport now has a gross floor area of 588,000 square meters and a terminal area of 146,000 square meters, able to hold 15,000,000 people and 700,000 tons cargo a year.
Airport Traffic Guide
Minimum time for a domestic transfer is 60 minutes and for domestic flight to international flight, 90 minutes.
Given a boarding pass of a connecting flight, you only need to follow the directions and get to the nearest transfer center. You can reach the boarding gate after security procedures.
If you need to check in for your connecting flight, please follow the directions and go to the related transfer center. For example, to transfer to flights of China Southern Airlines, you can go to the multifunctional service counter near boarding gate no. 15.
Leaving for the downtown Luohu, you can take the following vehicles:
Airport Express: RMB 20 Yuan
Taxi: RMB 200 Yuan (for 60 kilometers or 35 miles)
Huanlian Mansion – Shenzhen International Airport line runs from 6:30 to 20:30, with every 20 minutes a bus and a fare of RMB 20 Yuan. It's a non-stop bus and takes 35 minutes. Please take the bus 2 hours before your flight's leave.
Shenzhen International Airport – Huanlian Mansion line runs from 7:30 to the end of the flight, charging RMB 20 Yuan. The bus follows stheGuanzhou-Shenzhen Expressway and stops at such stations as Zhuzilin and Investment Building, arriving in Huanlian Mansion. It will also extend to LudanCun and the west square of the railway station after 19:00.
RMB 50 Yuan (often included in the ticket)
Adult passengers above 18 are allowed to bring the following duty-free cargoes into Shenzhen:
1. Alcohol：2 bottles of wine (less than 1.5 liters);
2. Tobacco: 400 cigarettes or 100 cigars or 500 grams of cut tobacco;
3. Self-use articles for travel: one piece of the following things as cameras, portable radios or recorders, small-sized video cameras, portable video cameras and portable word processors are allowed for non-residential travelers or residential travelers with multiple entry visas to the country or region they plan to visit. As to other articles, they need to be declared and related procedures should be followed. For the self-use articles released by the customs, they should be brought back as the travelers return.
4. Prohibited products:
1) All kinds of weapons, simulated weapons, ammunition and explosive products;
2) Faked currencies and securities;
3) Printed matters, films, photographs, records, videos, tapes, laser videos, computer storage mediums and other things that will harm China politically, economically, culturally or morally;
4) Various deadly poisons;
5) Opium, morphine, heroin, marijuana and other addictions like narcotic or psychoactive substances;
6) Animals, plants or other products bringing dangerous germs, pests or other harmful organisms;
7) Foods, drugs or other products that are harmful to people or animals, come from the infected areas or carry diseases.
Automatic check-in machines are equipped in the front of the security checkpoint of door no.2 in the second floor of the Airport's Terminal Building A. Passengers can print their boarding passes after 12:00 a day before the flight's leave. The Medical Center of the airport is in the lobby of the first floor of terminal building A, opening from 7:00 a.m. to the end of flights. Moreover, a service counter is located in door no.2 of building A to provide wheel chairs for disabled passengers; a mother-infant room is set in departure lounge 13 of the isolation lobby where wireless networks have covered.
Passengers can check in at counters from no. 76 to no. 92 in A2 check-in area of Terminal Building A. There are some special counters: team counter no. 87, team supplement support counter no. 88 (supporting the old, weak, sick, disabled and pregnant), emergency counter no. 89, high-end economy class counter no. 90, director's counter no. 91, transfer counter no. 92 and the counter for check-in 90 minutes before the flight take off.
Skypearl VIP lounge of China Southern Airlines locates in the left of the place 30 meters entering the no. 12 security check passage of terminal building A in Shenzhen International Airport.
It opens from 6:30 to the leave of the last high-end flight.